Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Two Blog Highlights!

Hey, Riley here! Today I wanted to tell you about to amazing blogs:) I will start with Sophia Moon!

Sophia is my best friend. She's totally amazing! She has been thinking about blogging for a while now and she has finally gotten around to making a blog.

Please visit Sophia's blog Sophia Moon! It is really pretty. She designed it herself and I wish I had that much talent.

The other blog I want to tell you guys about it not yet made yet! You see my big sister, Jane, has decided to start blogging. She's still getting started so I don't have a link for you just yet.

When she has finished making her blog I promise to post the link right here for you guys (or Olivia will do it)!

Well that's all! Once again, please visit Sophia's blog. It is really good!

-Riley

p.s sorry about there being no pictures here!

No comments:

Post a Comment