Saturday, 1 February 2014

Questions Answered!



Hi! I am Riley. You may have noticed that I am a twin, well yes I am.  I am the older of the two X twins, only by a few minutes though.

Sometimes people ask us if we get spoiled because of being twins. Well not really. We are all treated the same. Our mum tries her best not to take one out more than the other or give one heaps of presents and another none. None of us have any trouble with how are house is run.

People also ask if we don't really have friends or go off with our family because we are too busy with each other. Again, no! We have plenty of friends who we love spending time with and our siblings make sure we don't ignore them. I can imagine if I ignored any of them for a day they would probably pull me out of my room and make me play dress ups or board games. So yes, we are not unsociable.

Olivia and I may be identical twins, but there are the differences in us. You can normally tell us apart by our clothes preference. I like to wear short skirts and t-shirts, but Olivia likes jeans and shorts. That answers another question, we do not wear the same clothes! I have no idea why mums would do that to their kids.

We do like the same movies and books. We are both fantasy fans and love Percy Jackson and Artemis Fowl. I guess you could say we are both bookworms. For movies our favourites are Disney, Period Dramas and Lord of the Rings/Hobbit.

Do we get teased at school? Well no because we don't go to school! We are another of those many homeschooling families. Would we swap families to go to school? No way! We would hate going to school and we love our family too much to leave it. No offence to anyone who goes to school. I just like staying home with Mum!

A friend once wanted to know, do we have different drawing styles or are we the same? I will just tell you know we are the same, but we are both hopeless. If you want art, go to my big sister, Jane!

Do you have anyone special in your family?

If you have anymore questions you would like answered, put them in a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment