We haven't written in so long! I don't really know how to sum up such a long time period. I will do my best though.
Well Riley and I got braces! They hurt a lot for the first few days, but calmed down after that. We are used them now. Mine are pink and Riley's are red!
The other day we got Frozen. We didn't see it in the cinema and we so wanted to see it when it came out.
Recently I have been doing some more cooking. I will post some more recipes soon (if you want). I have some new favourites!
Now for the biggest thing, we have a cat!!!! Mum agreed to letting us get one a little while ago and a few days ago we got around to getting one. She's named Marcia! Pic of her:
Well I think that's all that has happened! We will be back posting properly from now on:)
-Olivia

No comments:
Post a Comment