Saturday, 8 February 2014

Where School Work Meets Blogging



I meant to post this yesterday, but we got a bit busy. Sorry! Well onto the post...

"Girls, you should each make a school blog," Mum told us. "A blog to put all those bits and bobs on that you have been learning. Photos, recipes, YouTube video links, book reviews, all that stuff."

Riley and I thought it was a great idea. We got together all our bravery and clicked the 'New Blog' button.

I called my blog 'Whispers of a Different Girl' and Riley called hers 'A Princess in the Making'. I am quite proud of the names. I thought them both up.

Next bit was Riley's domain, because she is better at that sort of thing. She went around some of our favourite blog background sites and free image sites until she had all the things she needed to design us two totally awesome blogs!

Then we wrote our first posts. Our blogs were done.

Please visit them! If you are interested in the kind of things we write there, please feel free to follow.

Also we have a bit of other news. We have just joined DIY.org. If you are on there, please follow us. My username is Ann Mega and Riley is called Ultra There.

We don't have much up as of yet, but more is coming. Watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment