Friday, 21 February 2014

Books You Must Read at Least Once Before You Die #1



I thought I would write a series of posts about Books You Must Read At Least Once Before You Die! Sounds good? I hope so.


I will write a post like this every week or two, depends on how popular they get to be! I hope they will go down well though.



Today I will tell you about a series I read. There one of Olivia's favourites. The Samurai Kids. The first book in the series is called White Crane. It is about these boys and one girl, named I think it was Kyoko, who are training to be Samurai.


You can read the books separately, they don't have to be read in order. We haven't read all of them yet and we have read them all out of order. I read White Crane last.

 
My favourite character was Taji, Olivia liked Nezume best. I like the idea of an awesome blind boy being a Samurai!
 
 
Another character I like a lot is Sensei. I don't know how to explain it. His lessons, the way he is so secretive. It just adds up to a great character. I bet you will like him too.



 
So yes, this is a great series to read and defiantly worth reading at least once!



Please tell me if you like this post!

No comments:

Post a Comment