Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Memories of Being Ill



Don't you hate it when your sick and you don't feel like doing anything? Well recently Riley has had a tummy bug and she hasn't been feeling too good. That's why I am writing again.

I remember once when I was sick I had to stay in the bed the whole day and wasn't allowed up. All I ate was soup and all I did was read.

Another time I thought I was over a tummy bug enough to go out and then I started feeling sick again in the super market. We had to get me out quick before I vomited on the floor.

Riley once went away to a friend's house and while she was there she came down with such a bad cold she had to come home again early.

I also remember a time when we were little when Riley and I got really sick. To cheer us up Mum bought us a Jessie and Woody doll which we had been wanting for ages. We still have them! I will have to go find them for Riley.

Riley has spent all of today lying on the sofa watching Lord of the Rings and reading Percy Jackson and the Sea of Monsters. I think she is feeling a bit better than yesterday.

Sorry this post is short, but I have to go see how Riley is faring.

3 comments:

  1. It's funny that you should post this now, because recently I have been sick and all I wanted to do was get better as quick as I could. I hope Riley gets better soon!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry. I hope you are feeling a bit better now.
      Riley is feeling much better and can't wait to write her next post!
      Olivia

      Delete
    2. Yes, I'm all better now, thank you. I'm glad to hear Riley's feeling better.

      Beth

      Delete